Poultry House Blower
3-Point PTO Driven
An A1 Mist Blower can be used in your Poultry Facility Cleaning and Disinfection Program to kill viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites! You will remove all organic material (i.e. manure, blood, feed, and carcasses) after depopulating your facility.
You can use the A1 Mist Blower to blow dust and other material from the rafters and other surface areas of the building prior to moving on to your wet clean up process. After you have completed the wet clean up, the A1 Blower can be used to help dry the surface areas quickly to prevent or reduce bacteria onset buildup.
Applying insecticides with an A1 Mist Sprayer, after the building is emptied and thoroughly cleaned, will reduce parasitic insect and beetle numbers. Residual insecticides can be applied to the soil after the litter is removed and in areas where migration occurs. Disinfectants and insecticides should never be applied at the same time because each may destroy the toxic property of the other.
The disinfection process is where the efficiency and effectiveness of the A1 Mist Sprayer will be a major help and time saver for you in reducing or killing pathogens in the structure. Mist Blower applications for bacteria, fungi, and viruses will help you cover all surface areas completely with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Extra Heavy Duty 3-Point frame with stump jumper design, powder coat painted, pre-punched fork lift compatible frame (lift from all sides)
- Category I, II, and III narrow quick hitch compatible (Only Blower in the Market)
- PTO Shaft (540 RPM-30 hp gasoline or 15 hp diesel engine minimum required)
- Class III Fans with Safety Rings (Extends fan life)
- 4-Nozzle Poly Cannon Volute
- 2″ x 8″ hydraulic cylinder for 210 degree fan/volute rotation (Hydraulic Hoses NOT included)
- Dimensions-49″L x 35″W x 57.5″H, Frame Width-32″